Sunday 19 August 2012

! Buy Best - Humminbird XTH 9 DB 35 KW T Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer

Detail! Humminbird XTH 9 DB 35 KW T Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer


Humminbird XTH 9 DB 35 KW T Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer


  • Works on large boats, and boats with in-board motors that make most typical transducers ineffective
  • Dual-beam transducer with 20-, and 74-degree beam angles and operating frequencies of 200 kHz and 50 kHz
  • Not recommended for trailered boats, and professional installation recommended
  • Compatible with, and designed for Humminbird 931C DF and 937C DF sonar systems
  • Backed by manufacturer's one-year limited warranty


Wow, what a capital economic value from this buying online. I just received the Humminbird XTH 9 DB 35 KW T Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer yesterday evening. I perfectly love this, them works awe-inspiring. I have been using it since it arrived! Very help my family helpfull. And I am recomending it to you! Delight read to a greater extent on the shop. If you're looking for the Humminbird XTH 9 DB 35 KW T Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer then perhaps this production is scoop for you. comment by :: Joshua

ASIN:B000G6654S

Humminbird XTH 9 DB 35 KW T Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer


I have been trading for property in this item about Humminbird XTH 9 DB 35 KW T Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer on an already really superior. Value for money. The item superior. And really quickly delivery. I have tried it. I'd advocate that you get Humminbird XTH 9 DB 35 KW T Bronze Thru-Hull Transducer applied to it. @ Lucy : Product Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment